Trips and tours Uzbekistan
Tour and travel Uzbekistan
Travel and trip Uzbekistan
Trip and tour Uzbekistan
Food in Kyrgyzstan
Trips and travels Uzbekistan
Tour and trip Uzbekistan
Travel and tour Uzbekistan
Trip and travel Uzbekistan
Tours of Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan tour operator
Travels of Uzbekistan
The best tour to Uzbekistan
The results of the war in Afghanistan and the hardness of the antiterrorist operation in the U.S., as well as a new doctrine of George Bush's "axis of evil" allow us to conclude that Washington is determined to defend American interests in the Caspian Sea: Russia repression, isolation of Iran, the further implementation of this project Baku - Tbilisi - Ceyhan pipeline. This strategy will inevitably lead to the need for American military and political presence in the Caspian Sea, which could be the content of the next phase of U.S. policy in Central Asia.
Thus, if we try to make some predictions about the prospects for U.S. policy in the region, but today we can talk about on the next possible direction of development of the situation. It is likely that in the short and medium term U.S. interests in respect of the Central Asian region can be defined as follows - the introduction and retention of the Central Asian republics in the orbit of American regional and global strategies. Further steps the United States, respectively, will proceed from logic to achieve this goal, in particular, the foreign policy of the United States in Central Asia will focus on the following tasks:
• Use supportive for the U.S. military and political situation prevailing in the course of the antiterrorist operation for a comprehensive strengthening of relations with the countries of Central Asia;
• create an environment in which external forces are not able to control and direct the development processes in Central Asia to the detriment of U.S. interests;
• Expansion and modernization of the armed forces provided by the U.S. military bases and facilities to obtain additional defense infrastructure in Central Asia;
• easing the process of Shanghai as a regional security system;
• the use of its military presence to put pressure on China if necessary;
• the gradual establishment of an effective international control over illicit drug production and trafficking;
• support processes of democratization in the republics to strengthen their influence on public opinion and political empowerment for indirect dialogue with governments;
• providing access to American business of the fuel and energy and other resources of Central Asia;
• phased connect the region to the various international economic and trade unions within the scope of U.S. control, notably the WTO;
• the opening of the Central Asian market for U.S. investment, goods and services, promoting structural economic reforms.
In addition, in the context of assessing the possible directions of U.S. policy in Central Asian region should pay attention to the adoption of the United States September 17, 2002. and promulgation of a new national security strategy.
Towers of Uzbekistan: Round 02
Activity: Cultural tour
Duration: 10 days
Day 1: Tashkent Airport Tashkent, select and guide to accompany you to the town. The agreement at the hotel. Lunch is 19:00. This night will be held at the hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast is at 8:00. We will be flying in Nukus. The arrival of Nukus, go to the board. Tour to Nukus. Art, Russian and Uzbek, visit the Museum of Art and the State Museum. Leisure. On this night, B & B. is
Day 3: After breakfast in the village of the fishermen who used to sit on the shore of the Aral Sea, Moynak. Motor Moynak Xivı up today. Xivu arrival, the hotel has been saved.
Day 4: UNESCO World Heritage site Ichan-Qala fortress visit: Today Xive places to visit and to extend the program. Amine Mukhammad medresah, Mukhammad Rakhimkhan medresah Khan Kunya your boat. Leisure day. Lunch is 19:00. This night will be held at the hotel.
Day 5: After breakfast leave Bukhara and prior to the Xivı. On the way stop to see the Amudarya River. Arrival to Bukhara today. Hotel Register. Leisure. This night will be held at the hotel.
Day 6: Breakfast is at 8:00. We will visit the places of Bukhara. Ismail Samani, Arc Fortress, Chashma-Ayub, KALONA visited the mausoleum minaret of the mosque, madrasa-Attori Magoki Arab mosque, madrasa Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan, commercial domes, Lyabi Hauz the Reconciles general, Chor-cadet madrasah. This is a night hotel.
Day 7: After breakfast, the tour will continue to Bukhara. Sitorai-Mokhikhosa emirs of Bukhara, Chor-Bakr Summer Palace and the visit to the mausoleum of the Naqshbandi Bakhoutdin. Free day in Bukhara. This night will be held at the hotel.
Day 8: Breakfast is at 8:00. Shakhrisabz to Samarkand by the engine. Shakhrisabz visited places in the stop. Ak-Saray Palace, visit the ruins of the tomb Jakhongir and Omar Sheikh. Samarkand your day. Arrival to Samarkand. Leisure. Lunch is 19:00.
Day 9: Breakfast is at 8:00. After visiting Samarkand Breakfast places. Bibi-Khanum Mosque Square Reqistana to the ruins, cemeteries and Shaki-Zinda Gur-Emir Mausoleum, Ulugbek observatory. This night will be held at the hotel.
Day 10: After breakfast tour continues to Samarkand. Imam al-Bukhari for all of the engine, a Muslim place of pilgrimage. Location of Uzbekistan's independence, the mosque was built after the famous mausoleum of Imam al-Bukhari is not. Leisure day. Lunch is 19:00. This night will be held at the hotel.
Day 11: We will go to Tashkent. Arrival in Tashkent, the hotel has to. Excursion program in Tashkent. Visit to Tashkent, Amir Temur Square, Independence Square, the center. This is a night hotel.
Day 12: Your guide to meet you at the hotel and then leave for the airport.